We support a number of Missionaries both financially and by prayer. A prayer meeting is held once a month and everyone is welcome to attend. Find the next meeting here.
Samaritan’s Purse – Operation Christmas Child
Samaritan’s Purse is meeting the physical needs of victims of war, famine, natural disaster, poverty and disease with the aim of demonstrating God’s love and sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. Operation Christmas Child is one of their projects where they ask people to fill a shoebox for a child’s Christmas present including:
- something to wear (tshirt, sandals, skirt…)
- something to love (small soft toy)
- something special (bag, sunglasses, stickers…)
- something for school (books, pencils, chalk…)
- something to play with (balls, yoyo, marbles…) and
- something for personal hygiene (soap, toothbrush, comb…).
For many children this will be the only Christmas present they will ever receive. The church collects a different 'something' each month and combines them all to send near the end of the year to Samaritan's Purse. Read the Newsletter to see what is being collected this month,